Saturday, March 6, 2010

ABOUT ME_

         ASSALAMUALIKUM

Hey everyone...let me introduce myself…given name...LIYANA BINTI OTHMAN...just call me yana,ana or anything that sound nice,,as long as it easier to call me,, im virgo and was born in Pahang,,but now im stay at muar,johor,,im 23  years old up to 2013 …on 21 september 1990..im officially graduated from UiTM in Human Resourse Management.

Here some description about me:

Music that I like
Any music..that suit my feelings at that time,,as long as I enjoy it,,,Such as opic song,aizat song,,,,,n so on

Interests
Reading..travel…surf internet,,,

Allergies
Im allergies to CAT…But it doesn’t means I don’t like cat…Whatever happen I still love cat,,,to me it most adorable creatures,,,(mahluk tuhan yang paling comel,,,)I love CAT..pleaz don’t separate me form cat…

Favorite food n drink
Drink,,,aq x suke minum susu,,any susu.. so pham2 jer lar,,just certain air susu jer aq leh time,,contonyer air TEH, BLISS,,,..take note,,air milo ,Nescafe,,kopi aq x suke
Food..x kesah,,as long tekak aq leh time,,,tpi aq x suke mayonis,,,,

Status
Dah berpunya,,,sejak dri lahir lgi,,jodohku dh ditulis,,so im just trus menungu n menunggu tuk Allah temukan ku dengan jodohku itu,,,yang halal bagiku ^_^

Best features
Smile always ^_^,,

Tagline n advice
Remember this thing..”don’t make trouble,if u make the trouble,the rouble will trouble you..
                         …SiMPlIfy YouRsElF N BE NaTuRaLLy...

You can keep in touch me,,through,,


http://dhiyakirana.blogspot.com 

WHATS UP

EMAIL
          l_liyana_90@yahoo.com
          dhiyakirana@gmail.com

CONTACT NO…
          Available for maxis n celcom only



Don’t ever judge me before u know me

sudi2 lar comment n jgn lupe tekan button babble n bloglist,,have fun,,