Saturday, March 13, 2010

#... introducing my family member...#

I have two elder brothers…and one younger brother. I love them so much. My elder brother are not staying with us as they are working in Johor Bahru…While second brother at Kuala Lumpur. They are very caring, thoughtful and easy going. But my second brother is quiet. He is a not talkative person. But I know he is very lovely brother. My status for elder brother is married while second one still single…but I think he is not available…hehehe …my younger brother is 15 years old right now and he study at Sekolah Menenagah Kebangsaan Sultan Alauddin Riayat Shah 1…now he is form 3 n soon will take pmr examination. He is a naughty boy as I always have a quarrel with him. However I still like him so much…
I am very lucky person because I have twin sisters that are NORLIAH BINTI OTHMAN and MARIAM BINTI OTHMAN…even though they are twin but they are different in term of their behavior. At the moment they also not staying with my parent...they are working in Kuala Lumpur








NORLIAH…is a strict person to me…she control what I want to do…but I din’t care…because I know...what she is  trying to do…is the best for me…and she always say to me…is better for me to hard right know…coz in the future ur life will be happy…I hope she always continues to control me..
MARIAM…is an easy going…she didn’t care what I will trying to do…to her life is to enjoy…but enjoy in a meaning…you must know what is right and not to do…And she also very strict in my study…to have fun is o.k.….but not neglected your study…

I am much closed to them. I always share my personal problem with them and they also do them same thing with me... and they know everything about me …we always gossip with each other and do many unpredictable things…they are very ambitious, brave and trendy ladies…one thing that u all must know we are known as 3Y…That is YAH, YAM, YANA…we are so talkative and if we are together we always make our house so havoc and full of laughing…
One more new person to my family…that is my sister ipar…that is Maria ulfa binti Mohamad…am not really remember her full name…if wrong…Sorry…she is my brother wife…she is not talkative person…I’m still trying to know how is she…I hope she will comfortable to be as a part of my family…and welcome to my family…

family is everything for me..






sudi2 lar comment n jgn lupe tekan button babble n bloglist,,have fun,,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a hapy family...

Anonymous said...

um such a hapy family... yea...no wonder u always smile...smile n smile...keep smile

DhiYa KiRaNa said...

=),,even we are sad at that time,,,
we must keep smile

azi said...

i like this...nice...